Complete pelleted feed for adult cattle, sheep, and goats.
- No animal by-products or added growth hormones
- Designed with no copper added and intended to be safe for sheep, cattle, and goats
- Fortified pellet with vitamins and antioxidants for optimum immunity, fertility, skeletal development, skin, and coat.
- Made with a variety of plant protein sources to ensure a more complete amino acid profile.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Made in a plant-based facility
- Provide Blue Ribbon All Stock Pellets along with pasture, hay, or other quality forage.
- 40lb. bags
Non-GMO Corn, Non-GMO Wheat Middlings, Non-GMO Soybean Meal, Non-GMO Wheat, Non-GMO Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Non-GMO Peas, Salt, Ground Limestone, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Diatomaceous Earth, Monocalcium Phosphate, Potassium Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Organic Soybean Oil, Magnesium Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, dl-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Cholecalciferol (Source of Vitamin D3), Cobalt Carbonate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide,
For All Species:
- Feed pasture, hay, or other quality forage to weaned cattle, sheep, and goats at a minimum rate of 2.0% body weight per head per day.
- Provide fresh, clean water and quality forage at all times.
- Adjust intake based on body condition and production needs.
- Daily intake should be split into 2-3 meals per day, if possible.
- Slowly introduce DuMOR All Stock Pellets over the course of 7-10 days; avoid any drastic changes to animal’s diet.
- Consult a veterinarian for nutrition information specific to your location; additional vitamins and minerals may be necessary.
- Feed Blue Ribbon Non-GMO All Stock Pellets to weaned cattle at a rate of 0.5-2.0% body weight per head per day.
- Feed Blue Ribbon Non-GMO All Stock Pellets to weaned lambs at a rate of 0.5-1.5% body weight per head per day.
- Feed Blue Ribbon Non-GMO All Stock Pellets to weaned goats at a rate of 0.5-1.0% body weight per head per day.